Floral design is back in style!! Woohoo! Of course the styles that are trending flows along with the seasons. Floral designs are one of the best designs you could keep in your closet. First of all, they are easy to be matched with other clothing, due to many shades of the floral design. Secondly, they look incredibly feminine and delicate. Flowers are back and i suggest you take the full advantage of it! 🙂 Here we go with best floral jackets to wear which are trending 2019.
- Long sleeve jacket with floral elements and denim shorts. Floral designs are quite trendy but most importantly – they look great. White top here would look the best as it calms down and refreshes the look.
- Floral long sleeve jacket with black top and black lace shorts. Well of course! Floral and lace they are meant to be worn together! They complement each other in every possible way!
- Stunning yellow jacket pastel blue roses. Blue and yellow are lovely colours to be mixed, they go really well together. Light blue denim trousers perfectly matching the shades with the jacket. A must have!
- White floral jacket with yellow pencil mini dress. The shade of the yellow dress is quite calm, complimenting the yellow floral elements in the jacket. Sensual and feminine look.
- White long sleeve jacket with pearl pink shade leggings. Lovely bold flowers accenting the jacket. The pearl pink leggings matched with the fine lines on the jacket. Well matched!
- Long sleeve blue jacket with gold pattern. Black top along with black trousers to go with the outfit, so nothing steals the attention off the jacket!
- Long sleeve floral print blouse with black trousers. The blouse is so unique and full of details it looks amazing from far away! Refreshing colours and look.
- Floral jacket with denim trousers and white top. The dark blue shade of the jacket matches exactly with the shade of the trousers. Love those floral designs! 🙂
- See thought long sleeve jacket with pink floral elements and denim mini skirt. The semi see through jacket is mesmerizing and gorgeous. Black cropped top goes lovely along with it. For casual wear denim mini skirt will be just right, add black skirt for more elegant look.
- Floral jacket with blue denim skirt and blue denim trousers. It does go well together as denim is one of those rare materials that goes together with almost anything.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!