Polka dot dress will always be in trend. Why? Because it’s a classic. Theis style come from middle of last century, but never has left the fashion Olympus. Depending of the dress style and accessories, polka dot dress can make you younger or give a stylish vintage look. It’s all about the dots!
- Long black dotted dress with leg split. Very light and summery dress. This dress ads a romantic look and you may feel like you’re playing with wind, when you move.
- If you are looking for more vintage fashion, these white ruffled dress with black polka dots are for you. If you’ll add a large straw hat you may look like a madame from a movie.
- Bright red mini dress with white polka dots will make you look young and wild. Wear a pair of matching red heels for more complete look.
- Romantic white off shoulder polka dot dress. For more fashionable look has be worn stylish white sunglasses.
- Brown maxi polka dot dress with straw hat is an example of another beautiful vintage outfit.
- Blue off shoulder polka dot dress will let you be in style and feel comfortable at the same time, even in windy sea cruise.
- White Vintage style mini dress with large green polka dots. Get yourself the pin up girl look! Complete the look with a black leather belt.
- Elegant, black strapless dress. White Polka dots on the dress make it outstanding. Here you can see how polka dots can be worn not only to go outdoors or as streetwear. This is example, how you can use polka dot dress as gorgeous evening wear.
- Red retro polka dot dress with front buttons. Its beauty is in its simplicity. Shoulder straps to support the outfit. Polka dot pencil dress.
- Single shoulder white ruffle dress. For more extraordinary look add bright orange boots that match the color of the polka dots and wide edged hat.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!