In every one of us there is a Princess inside, who can’t wait to be noticed. Since childhood we play along with this idea. Ladies, the time has come. Let’s notice our inner Princesses. Let’s set them free! With these beautiful headpieces everyone one of us can be a Princess! Top 30 most appealing headpieces 2019.
- Light headpiece with pearl elements. Light and delicate. Small sized pearls are forming floral pattern adding very romantic look to it. As the headpiece is quite delicate it would look best on tied back hair, this way it would be more visible.
- Delicate floral headpiece with shiny crystals. Ass it’s not too narrow in width, you can wear it open hair, and it still will stand out. With blondish hair, this headpiece almost matches colours, but would look lovely with any hair colour.
- Gemmed white crystal headpiece. So many details in one piece. The blue gem stones accent the preciousness of the headpiece, making it a true masterpiece. Add some matching elements to it, to highlight the beauty. Princess like look.
- Metallic chain headpiece with white pearls. Unique approach! One of the chains goes through the middle of the hair, smoothly separating the locks. This style is very commonly used in Middle East countries. Adding very feminine and Princess like look.
- Beautifully twisted natural pearl headpiece. In this headpiece there are many different size and colour pearls lined up and twisted in very beautiful way, without creating any sort of pattern, but allowing the pearls to show off their natural beauty in their natural form.
- Delicate blue gem headpiece. Created from many small blue gemstones creating an innocent and Snow Whites like look. As in most cases the headpiece is placed on top of the hair and worn like a crown, in this case it’s worn more like a Tiara.
- Delicate headpiece with blue and white crystals. Very delicate and so full of details. Wider on sides and narrower on forehead. Keeping the delicacy and frugalness, yet the wider sides still show off the purpose or importance of it. White crystal to complete the headpiece.
- Lovely floral headpiece with natural floral elements. It’s formed of many different flowers which are tied up on a lace band. Beautifully presented. Very simple idea, but excellent result. The lace band is tied up at the back, so the size could also be adjusted.
- Bold and modern headpiece. This headpiece is mainly created of shells which creates a mermaid look. The shells are combined with tiny blue crystals and chains, or more modern look. Despite the controversial idea that metal doesn’t go with natural materials, they do look good together.
- Gothic style grey twisted cord headpiece. This grey twisted headpiece is beautifully combined with deep red roses. And a delicate string of pearls, that twists trough the cord. Red lipstick would accent the headpiece greatly.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!